Site Meter

Friday, September 25, 2009

So Set 'Em Up, Joe?


Or not. Since it seems that all I have to do these days to put on a pound or two is think about food, empty calories are on my mind today. Dilemma: whether it is silly to cut back on food intake in order to enjoy a martini. The truth is I would rather have a martini than dessert or a second helping of anything.  However, I would rather have pasta than a martini...most of the time. So, as I watch my food consumption in order to not turn into an unhealthy fatso, I guess moderation on both fronts is the order for the day. How boring. I remember when I had to be fed milkshakes to keep weight on my skinny frame, but admittedly that was many moons ago. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you.