Site Meter

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Joie de Vivre




The weather was so glorious last weekend in Bodega Bay, CA; and the fish and chips were to-die-for, puffed up and crunchy - just the way I like them. A little fresh lemon juice. A little tartar sauce. And those golden morsels were history.

Of course, the rains return this week, and that's just fine as we need more of it. However, I'm grateful I was able to have a lovely afternoon with friends, enjoying the warmth of the sun and lots of good food. Spring is definitely in the air.

3 comments:

  1. That fish looks amazing! I think I gained a pound just drooling over the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much young lady, it's dinner time here and all I have is a nectarine and a Lean Cuisine..I wantz fish and chips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh why did I read this post? Now I can't get the thought of eating fish and chips off my mind. You describe it so deliciously well and, well, the picture sort of clinched it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you.