Site Meter

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Here, Kitty-Kitty...

As a person who has consistently played the lottery and lost, I am so pleased to have emerged, at long last, as a winner...and of something soooo fine. I have Lauren at Pugs and Rugs, a hooker in the best sense, to thank for my success. I am now the owner of this delightful mat, now called Kitty-Kitty.


Before KK's arrival, I began to mentally debate the perfect place for her to reside, and when she presented herself in my mailbox, I immediately scurried inside the house and went hands-on to see where she would look her best.




This location didn't really work for me.



Nor did my second placement. Though I loved how the colors in my fabulous mat chimed in nicely with the wallpaper, I didn't like that KK was relegated to the back bedroom and would not be sufficiently admired.


As is often said, the third time is the charm; and this proved to be the case for my sweet little KK. Yes, front and center in the family room, where she can see and be seen.

Pur-r-r-r-r-fect!
Thank you, Lauren!

3 comments:

  1. Janice ~
    Glad you found the perfect spot!
    I spy a wonderful pug pillow on the back of the couch and a pug pic to the left of the lamp! Love it!!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. meow...what a cute rug...i like where you have it now...bet my cats would find it interesting...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. And there's no litter box to clean.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you.