Site Meter

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Glee Me Again


I just love movies and television, so tonight I will be glued to the set, checking out all the hair-dos and gowns on the Red Carpet as the Golden Globes hit the flat screen. I have some favorites: HBO's Grey Gardens (and both Jessica Lange and Drew Barrymore), Entourage, Meryl Streep for her fabulous portrayal of Julia Child, Mad Men, and...


Glee, my new #1 tv show. 





I have not missed an episode and have watched many of them twice. The music and dancing are a treat to behold, particularly the cleverly choreographed wheel chair number and a signed version of John Lennon's Imagine, which brought tears to my eyes. Oh, and the episode where Kurt teaches the football team to dance? Amazing and hysterical, while being touching, all at the same time.


So, bring it on. I'll have my popcorn ready!

3 comments:

  1. I love entourage! I have no more HBO so I have to watch it on dvd. I also love award shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one episode of Mad Men and found it brutal. Maybe its worth another look. Glee WON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we dont have a tv...but i have heard great things about glee.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you.