Site Meter

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A View from the Deck, Etc.

Deer seem to love my neighborhood, and they are abundant. I love looking at these beautiful animals but hate that they relish my carefully tended plants, especially flowers in the budding stage just ready to burst open. They especially love my geraniums. However, they were here first, so that's just the way it is.

Now the etc. I heard a great quote this morning: Bill Maher talking about Supreme Court nominee Sotomayor and ancient white politicians from the South during her confirmation hearings. "Reverse racists like her give regular racists like them a bad name." True. Those old farts need to retire. They are living in the 50s. I don't know why I even bothered to watch the hearings, subjecting myself to frustration. I should have gone out on the deck to commune with my deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you.