Site Meter

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Over the Moon


This photograph, courtesy of NASA, is my favorite of this week's solar eclipse. I was hopeful that I would be able to view it first hand here in CA, but clouds prevailed and the sun did not show its face the entire day. So, like many people too lazy to get in the car and travel, I turned on the TV. Well, it was awesome!

I particularly loved watching the crowds of people across the nation, everyone as awestruck as I was. I thought to myself...how wonderful it is that we can share an experience that allows us to forget all about Charlottesville and the negativity that is going on in our county and enjoy the wonder of our world, reminded that we are but a small piece of it.

A beautiful moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you.