Site Meter

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stormy Weather

Taking the opportunity to enjoy the sun beaming through the living room window, the Lady Pugs are soaking up the rays before the next storm hits tomorrow. Rain, not my favorite climate type, is much needed due to our totally dry December. Yay to the rain!

Also yay to the disappearance of a very nasty pneumonia attack that kept me lounging on the couch, vigor departed, watching DVDs, reading, and eating Lean Cuisine. The antibiotics did their magic and, along with the welcome appearance of the winter downpour,  my energy level has begun to soar.


My Favorite Pot
 I am, therefore, embracing this lovely weather change and the return of good health to take the opportunity to do some comfort food creating in the kitchen.  And what says comfort food better than pot roast? In my book, nothing! So, pot roast it is.

The Lady Pugs just may be allowed a bite...or two.

3 comments:

  1. Winnie and Cleo are so adorable! Our cats love to lay in the sun, too.
    We have had snow and very cold temps here. I would prefer the rain.
    I'm glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your comfort food : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling better. Nasty stuff that. Hahaha...had to laugh that you have a 'favourite pot'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so cute. Those faces are asking, "Is my pot roast ready yet?"

    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you.